Saturday, February 27, 2010

My exercise starts tomorrow!


This February has been a hectic and a crazy month for me. In within a short span of 2-3 weeks, my life changed from one direction to one that is completely the opposite, and then to another that is so not in my plan. It totally threw me off balance, and the change in mindset, not once, but twice within such short period of time was totally exhausting for me.

Due to that, it kind of like disrupted my exercise regime in the morning for the whole month, not to mention the festive CNY season didn't exactly help either. I'm thankful though, that I didn't put on any extra weight despite piling on a bit more this year, and that I was able to fit into all my CNY clothes.. :-D

It's going to be an up hill climb, trying to get back into momentum, once it has stopped for quite sometime. My goal for tmrw, get up early and get on the treadmill. Can I do it? We will see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails