Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Food for the soul








Met up with my ex-boss for lunch today. She came back from US for CNY and is still around, leaving end of March. We met at Cynthia's place called Makan2 in Kota Kemuning. She booked 2 boxes of "chai kueh" for us to eat, and what lovely food I had. I even took home 1 box. It's not easy to get it coz each time I go over to buy around 1 pm onwds, it's finished. Cynthia says I can call her to hv any of the nyonya kueh reserved if I want them next time.

Don't hesitate to click on the pix for a full version. Trust me, it looks irresistable!

Hard to find good nyonya kueh nowadays. She made my day.. :-D

Was at the Tropicana City Mall yesterday, coz we needed to drop by our ofc which is located in the building next to it. As usual, I needed my coffee fix in the afternoon, so we went to a new place called - The Bad Ass Coffee from Hawaii. And their co philosophy - In Caffeine, We Trust!

I like................!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails