Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nagging thoughts

I started this blog because I wanted to learn blogging, not because I wanted to blog, in particular. I don't know why, but I just know that I need to learn how to blog. Being a very private person, I have never thought of putting anything personal on such a public channel. But because I have no idea what to blog about, this blog and it's content was created at the spur of the moment. To ensure that my interest in blogging continues, I hv to make it a point to keep coming back to post something. If I were to do it once a week/month, I know I will slowly lose interest, and worse, I'll prbly lose the password, and subsequently forgets how to post an article.

I don't have many topics which is of interest to me, that I can blog about all the time. Hence, I somehow ended up writing various subjects that comes to mind, and sometimes when I look back, this seemed to hv turned out to be more like a daily journal to me than anything else. Interesting turn out, but not exactly what I had in mind as a blog.

The URL of this blog has only been given to 2 persons, my 2 nieces. Reason being, I am not prepared to share the content of this blog with the world yet, or it might not come to that at all (not that there is much to show and tell actually). I mean, I know it's impossible to keep anything under wrap forever; if anyone were to stumble upon this, I am fine, but I won't publicize my blog as mine yet, or maybe not at all.

Dilemma - If I don't publicize, I won't be able to explore further the blogging capabilities available out there.

Ok, I think I've just added Google Analytics traffic tracking code into my blog. This is the 2nd time I'm trying it out, and I hv a hunch I'm not doing it right. Been reading the help instructions over and over, and still it's not much help. Can't seem to get what they are trying to say. I need to get help here..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails