Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thinking aloud


Those late nights are really doing more harm to my body than good. What has happened to my new year resolution to sleep early and get up early? Now that I do not need to get up at 6 am to get to ofc, I seem to lack the discipline to sleep early. And night time is always the best time to chat online (since most friends and nieces are free at night) or to chill out on the net. Night time is also the best time to be having conversations with ourself about ourself, while we enjoy the night and the peace. Oh how i love the night, with the sky so full of stars, so mysterious!

Need to hv this sorted out one way or another. Can't let this go on.

***********************************************************************************
Moment of Reflection
3.07 am on a Monday morning and my story continues. My sleeping pattern is screwed!

I hv always been fascinated by the night, ever since I was a little girl. It is during the night time (and I mean between midnight till about 3 or 4 am) that my mind is sharpest and I feel most awake. That was how I did most of my studying and Uni projects in my "younger"days.

During my student days, I've always dreamed of me wishing to be "Super Girl". Why? Not because I love to save people. I love to be able to fly up to the sky, but the problem is, each time when I am supposed to fly away in my dream, I can't seem to fly..!!! I tried and I tried and I tried, but I just couldn't seem to fly, and before I knew it, I'm already awake. The same dream always end the same way. Yet I know that I want to fly, up to the night sky. Funny huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails