Friday, July 23, 2010

Beautiful hand and nail



I've always had dry skin, hence, the cuticle area around my nails are always hard. Due to that, I developed a habit of peeling the hard and dead skin around it, causing it to bleed. And of course, I don't need to tell you how painful it could get.


One day I was browsing around a local pharmacy when I came across this product called Sally Hansen Nail & Cuticle Oil, which kind of like saved the day. 




Now I uses it like 3-4 time a week, to ensure my nails and cuticles are well hydrated. It keeps my cuticle supple and prevents my nails from breaking/chipping or tearing off easily. Great product, and it's easy to brush on. I truly love it!


Here are more pictures of natural and healthy looking nails. 






Don't you just adore them...?


--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails