Saturday, July 24, 2010

Comfy cafe with delicous food

Had lunch with Christine, and she took me to a Seed Cafe nearby her office, operated by Padini Holdings, in their office building. Love the atmosphere and environment there.




See the bunny's ear sticking out at the side? That's Christine's... +____+


This is the rascal.. :-D






Her lunch - Tomyam mee hoon, yuumm....!!!




My lunch - Club Sandwich




Our appetizer - Scripewine Wings




The dessert which she insisted that I wallop - Durian Ice-Cream, and wallop I did.. :-D




Surrounding area.. some of the pix below is taken from here.














Don't ask me where is the exact location. It's good enough that I managed to locate her office. After that she took me round and round within the Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park area in Shah Alam until I also "kepala pusing". Check the map in the link provided above, if it helps at all.. :-D


Alternatively they have another outlet in Mid Valley, Ground Floor.


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails