Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mamma Mia - A Beautiful Movie



We watched Mamma Mia the movie for the first time in Astro HBO last night, and oh my.., what an up-lifting and beautiful movie it is.


It's a combination of all those wonderful ABBA songs that was dished out one after another, filmed on a beautiful Greek island named Kalokairi, and the fun and crazy bunch of Donna (acted by Meryl Streep age 61) and her looney friends (Rosie and Tanya), which made it so so hillarious. Of course, I get to feast my eye on Pierce Brosnan and his beautiful body too.






Hubby loved it so much, this is the first time I saw him sit through the entire musical and we watched it again after that on the DVD which he bought earlier, coz there were certain parts which were so exhilarating and fun to watch. And we couldn't get enough of those songs too.






It was like watching the Korean drama - Full House minus all the heartache. It will have you smiling and laughing to yourself even after the movie has ended.


Lovely .. :-D


I love all of ABBA's songs, but below are some of my more favorite songs. Will add on more as I find more on the net.


1) Our Last Summer
2) Slipping Through My Fingers
3) Chiquitita
4) Dancing Queen
5) Thank You For The Music
6) Honey Honey

Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails