Monday, July 19, 2010

A real tree house in Penang

This trip back to Penang, I made sure that I brought along my camera to capture the actual tree house, which is just a short distance away from my in-law's.


                            (Click on pix for a clearer view)


I love to get ST to drive past this house occasionally. It never fail to put a smile on my face.






Uh, I think my lappie is spooked. Either that or the pix is spooked. There's a pix of the same tree house which I've been trying to up-load in here, but each time it gets up-loaded, it's tilted 90 degree anti-clock wise, despite the fact that on my lappie (after having gone and check out the pix like 20 times, it looks correct). Or is it the blogspot problem...? Hmmm.... scary. Anyway, have to make do with this one above.


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails