Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm dreaming of a delicious turkey dinner



                                                     Pictures taken from here



                                      Pictures taken from here



                                     Pictures taken from here 



                                     Pictures taken from here 



                                   Pictures taken from here



                                    Pictures taken from here


I know, most people tell me that it just look good on picture, that it is actually tasteless & tough. Well, sorry to disappoint you, people. I have tasted one of the best turkey dinner once many years back, and I've never been able to forget that. I guess it all boils down to skill and expertise in handling that fella there.. ;-)


It was my friend's restaurant in Mont Kiara, but it has closed down a few years ago. I can't even remember the name of the restaurant.. :-(




--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails