Friday, April 29, 2011

Full steam ahead!









That’s it! I’ve gone ahead to register and paid a deposit to do my MBA. It’s now a “do or die” thing!

The idea of doing my MBA has been in my head for years..!!! Last year, I was fully adamant and motivated to get it started by early 2011. Somehow, something came up at the beginning of the year, that sort of delayed it, and geeez…. delay it did! And the delay somehow started a chain of doubts and considerations in my mind that almost had me giving up the idea. It wasn’t a pleasant period, I tell ya! The conflict that was going through me, whether to proceed or to abandon plan, whether to take the easy way or the hard way, that was a tough one.

Anyhow, it’s done! The money has been paid, I am now waiting for the college to provide me the letter and documents required for the application of EPF withdrawal, to fund the study. That should take about a month, after which, I should be able to start my 18 months journey, depending on what is the earliest available course being offered.

It’s a tough route that I have chosen, I can’t deny that, but it’s something that I have decided to go through with and go through I will (...I WILL...!?!? wtf...!?!? What have I gotten myself into..?).

Why am I making such a big fuss over such a common thing, you may ask. It’s just an MBA, for goodness sake, everyone is taking it and almost everyone has it. Well, to be honest, I am not the study material type. 

If normal people take 1 day to understand something, it will probably take me 2 weeks to do so. Yeah, that’s me! I will have to work like 200% if not more, than most people in my studies. That’s why it is such a tough decision for me to actually decide to pursue my MBA. Just the thought of it itself is enough to make my knees wobble in weakness, and my hands tremble in fear.

With the deposit paid, there’s no looking back anymore, it’s just looking forward and moving on, no matter how difficult. And boy! Am I mighty nervous about it….!






Will need all the luck I can get, to get through this! Here, wish me again....










and again....












Aaaah, that is better. Ok la, will have to do for now... :-D


Love that pendant up there woooo... :-P


--moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails