Monday, August 20, 2012

Last 2 hurdles to clear


Picture taken from here


And what are they...?


No Last 2 hurdles Item to clear Target date of completion
1 10th and the last module Strategic Marketing Last week of Sept
2 Killer project Research Project April/May 2013



Apart from struggling to complete the above two, I am also very much looking forward to end Dec, because by then, my car would have been paid off.

I will be able to breathe easier and have some financial freedom...!


Picture taken from here

Yeah, I've been dreaming day and night for "D" day to come. The problem is, while I'm working towards it, the time feels like it's ticking at a snail's pace, you know what I mean?


Picture taken from here

Yeah, like this... going up hill one some more. In fact, I think the snail is inching forward faster than the time.

And at times, I really and truly feel like this....


Picture taken from here


So much so that I feel like screaming out loud...


Picture taken from here


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... ok, enough of whining, time to get back to the books..



Picture taken from here



Picture taken from here


 --moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails