Monday, August 13, 2012

Submitted my IM assignments today! Yiiippiiiee...!!!!


Picture taken from here


What a crazy, hectic and terrible week it had been for me..!

Rushed up to Penang middle of last week to participate in a 3 day exhibition, and on the last day, my 2 months old iPhone was stolen!

As if that wasn't bad enough, in the midst of all that chaos and frustration, I had to work and rush on my IM assignments, as the submission deadline was on Saturday. College gave me a 2 day extension.

Well, despite it all, I've still managed to have my assignments submitted and cleared. What a relief...!!!!




Picture taken from here


Now to heal my poor heart on the lost of my 2nd love, my iPhone...



Picture taken from here



--moon

Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails