Friday, October 12, 2012

Under the weather



Picture taken from here


Down and out for the week.

People say "starve the fever and feed the flu." Well, I would rather have the flu anytime coz then I get to feed instead of starve. 

However, the only problem is that, I can't smell or taste anything. Further more, flu and cold comes with the sneezing, coughing, teary eye, mega tiredness and the whole works. So yeah, that's the sad part of it. And the worse part, it could drag on for days, not to mention the blocked nose and difficulty in breathing whenever I'm in air-cond room.

I've also been feeling hot and cold all at the same time, something I never thought was possible. So much so that sometimes I get so confused whether I should suit up or dress down.. 




Picture taken from here


I guess it must be the changing weather condition from hot to rainy season. Oh well, gotta get through it no matter what.. :-(


--moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails