Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reading marathon


Eeermm... I can't recall where I got this picture from. I would give credit where credit is due, but I just can't seem to recall at all.. :S

We went to the club house around noon today, coz ST wanted a swim. Initially I told him I will just accompany him since the doc says I should refrain from any form of exercise, due to the pain I have been having below my left rib. 

I was truly looking forward to lazying on their deck chair and continue reading my "The Da Vinci Code."

Somehow ST persuaded me to still go into the water and just stay put in a spot. So I went in and uh.. yeah, continued reading.

The reason why I've allowed myself the luxury of reading is because, my supervisor has not reverted to me on my research proposal which I submitted like two weeks ago. And the waiting kills. 

So I decided to give myself a break.. :-D


--moon


You might like this :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails