Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scary but hillarious corpse elevator prank in Brazil


Junior prankster*wink*

I stumbled upon this video in youtube (someone shared it in FB actually), and man...... I laughed so hard, I was practically rolling on the floor, even like 3 hours after watching it.

I pity those people who got targeted in this video making, but they certainly made my day, I tell ya! 

Not that I would hope to be trapped in the lift like this one day though.. certainly not..! But if I were in it, when I come out (that is, if I am still alive after the heart attack), I will go after the people outside and have them skinned alive.. :P





Hope I won't be laughing myself to sleep tonight. Else ST will think that I've gone totally nuts or something, hehe..


--moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails