Saturday, June 1, 2013

Highlights of my London trip - P4



Porto Bello market


This is a private park, on our way to Porto Bello Market
Feel free to click on any picture for a clearer view


Drinks at Paramount


Having drinks at 33rd floor of Paramount Bar in Center Point building located at New Oxford Street. It offers its patrons a 360 degree view of London




We took a subway from Kensington right up to Totenham Court Street.

Dinner at Greig's


One of the best English farmed steak at Greig's Restaurant in Mayfair. I savored every bite of this entire steak (yes, I finished it all by myself) with sips from a bottle of very good wine, and pretended like as if I enjoyed drinking the wine with it. Had to, you know.



Dessert, oh my god..!!! I almost suggested to ST that we walk back to wherever we came from.. :P


I just love this little guy!


Notting Hill Gate tube station




Highgate, one of London's most expensive suburbs to live in. We passed by this area in a car, on our way to Harpenden.


On that day, we took a subway from Kensington Highstreet to King's Cross Station, where we exited, walked over to Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design (had my coffee at their Caravan Cafe while waiting), and was finally picked up by Paul and driven over to Harpenden. 



The Country Side









Feel free to click on any picture for a clearer view

This is a llama


This was taken in Harpenden, just outside our principle's office. It is amazing..!!!


The spectacular rapeseed field all over the place


Rapeseed Field



 Where we had lunch in Harpenden


 The restaurant



My starter


ST's lunch. Mine was chicken and mine looked so gooood & tasted so delicious, I forgot to take a picture.. +_+



Back to work. Factory visit.



 After all the visits, we were dropped off at the High Wycombe train station, for our trip back to hotel. We took the train to Marylebone train station, north west of London.


Train station reminds me so much of my university days when I was taking train up and down Penang. And I especially love old and tiny train stations like this one. Gives me a kind of nostalgic feel.. :-D











Marylebone Train Station



Random Ramble


Somewhere nearby our hotel, around Gloucester Road









That's St Mary Abby's in the background 






Stay tuned for more up-dates on other beautiful parts of countryside, Stonehenge and Kensington Palace.


--moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails