Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I spied...


Picture taken from here


I saw this Ted Baker tote last night in Bangsar Village II and I so love it..!!! 

ST was a bit shocked with my taste this time round coz he knows I usually go for simple and low profile designs. I do not remember ever telling him that I like something so fancy, so brightly colored and especially so flowery. Don't think he has known me to be a person like that, but well, I proved him wrong again this time.. :-D

Of course he was pleased coz he would usually recommend that I get something like this. It's rather expensive for the kind of material used, so... we'll just enjoy the prints for now.

And I love this too.. this is the type that I would usually go for, when I say I have always preferred the simple and elegant type of design.


Picture taken from here




Picture taken from here


Oh and I love this range of x-bags from Bric's too. It's a range of handbag that comes with simple and elegant fashion and function. It is light, can be folded and packed into our luggage easily for use later at wherever we are, for a change of handbags. It functions quite similarly like the Longchamp (le pliage range) of bags.

Yeah, I know.. This year end, I am a little bag crazee...........

Cheers!


--moon

1 comment:

  1. "You can't have fun with today's music. Today's music Newport Cigarettes Website, hip-hop and rap, you can't keep time with it. I don't understand it at all."

    Reed was born into a poor family in segregated Kansas City Wholesale Cigarettes, Mo., on Aug. 7, 1928. His parents died before he reached his teens. He then lived with relatives and began singing with friends and in a church choir as a teenager.

    When he was 15, Reed accepted a friend's offer to ride with her to Los Angeles Marlboro Cigarettes, where he landed a job in a carwash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails